Agency for Innovation, Business Financing and Internationalization of Castilla y Leon (ADE).
Delegation in Brussels
- Master in Science & Technology Social Studies -> University of Salamanca.
- Master in Occupational Hazards -> University of Salamanca.
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering -> University of León.
- Technical Aeronautical Engineer -> Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Currently, representing ADE, Agency for Innovation Business Financing and Internationalization of Castilla y León, in the Delegation of Brussels, since June 2012. Involved in the development and promotion of EU projects, participation in networks around innovation environment, organization of sectorial events, workshops, brokerage sessions,…, direct contact with EC agents, regional stakeholders and companies.
- From 1996 to 2012.- Project Officer on Investments and Research & Innovaton projects and programs in the Delegation of ADE in the province of Salamanca – Castilla y León (Spain). Direct interaction with SMEs, midcaps, Big Companies and R&I Institutions/stakeholders.
- From 1997 to 2012.- Associated Professor, part time, in the Industrial Engineering Master –> Mechanical Engineering Department -> University of Salamanca and collaborations related to the Science & Technology Social Studies Institute -> University of Salamanca.
- From 1991 to 1996.- International Projects Engineer for important companies in the aeronautical sector. Main projects developed in Asia, South America and Spain. Part time professor in pilots training – official programs.
High involvement in the promotion of the innovation, entrepreneurship and financial support knowledge at Regional, National and European ecosystems. Direct interaction to Regional society, entrepreneurs, SMEs, midcaps, big companies, universities, technology centers and other Regional, National and European stakeholders.